Service Center Provides Real-Time Reporting and Analytics
CHARLOTTE, NC – (October 3, 2019) – BACE, LLC, a leading global equipment manufacturer, technology innovator and national service provider for the recycling and waste management industry, announces the release of its Service Center enhancement for its patented IntelliBACE™ Platform, the foundation for the BACE Ecosystem.
“The IntelliBACE™ Service Center will provide our customers unmatched transparency into one of their largest expenses, service for Balers and Compactors. We continue to help our customers drive costs down through innovation. By providing service expense transparency, we can help our customers determine whether they are getting the most out of their equipment at the least possible cost, said Frederick Waite, BACE Chief Executive Officer.”
Service Center Features and Benefits are:
- Fully integrated in real-time to BACE’s core service management software
- View Open, Pending and Historical service Information for ANY manufacturers’ equipment that BACE services
- Track what service expenses are/are not covered under warranty
- View how many years, months and days are remaining on equipment warranty
- Automatically set a dollar or date analytic threshold to alert customers if they have reached the maximum desired expense amount or end of life for a baler or compactor
“We are excited to begin offering the Service Center to our customers and look forward to announcing more innovative enhancements to the IntelliBACE™ Platform,” said Greg Leon, BACE Senior Vice President of Sales.
BACE is a leading global manufacturer of heavy-duty balers, compactors and a national equipment service provider for the recycling and waste management industry. BACE is also the creator of the patented IntelliBACE™ Platform, an innovative Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform offering unmatched Accountability and Transparency. The BACE headquarters is located at 322 West 32nd Street, Charlotte, North Carolina 28206. For information about BACE’s products and services, email email@example.com, call BACE at (704) 394-2230 or visit our web site at www.BACECORP.com