Our Liquid Container Baler combines draining and baling refuse beverage or liquid containers in one step.
You can increase your recycling time of refuse containers over 7 times faster than manually extracting the liquids. This equipment can make a single bale from up to 4000 aluminum beverage cans and up to 2000 plastic beverage bottles. The baler includes a system to capture the liquid waste and divert it to an approved drain.
This non-ferrous scrap baler produces more than 150,000 lbs. of compact force at more than 80 lbs. PSI of platent pressure. The 65” stroke cylinder provides maximum compaction, extending to within a few inches of the floor. Manufactured for tin, aluminum, brass, bronze, and other non-ferrous metals, it also bales paper, paper cores, plastics, and other recyclables.
This baler is full of features the others can’t touch. Its 7” cylinder with a 60” stroke makes it the unit of choice for numerous recycling and distribution centers with high volumes or tough materials. It outperforms all comparable balers and is considered by many to be the best value in the industry.
The VMAX26 is designed to meet the specifications of your client’s back haul program without compromising the rigorous bailing expectations of the backroom personnel.
This baler produces bales specifically weighted and dimensioned to fit 26 into a container improving container weights from the client’s approximately 30,000 lbs to over approximately 55,000 lbs thereby providing up to a 73% increase.
The VMAX45 is designed to meet the specifications of your client’s back haul program without compromising the rigorous bailing expectations of the backroom personnel.
This baler produces bales specifically weighted and dimensioned to fit 45 into a container improving container weights from the client’s approximately 30,000 lbs to over approximately 55,000 lbs thereby providing up to a 73% increase.
Value Added Features
- UL listed controls & totally 100% ETL approved
- All welds meet AWS requirements
- Fully jig & fixtured heavy duty structural steel design
- 3-D SolidWorks finite element analysis (FEA) stress analysis engineered units
- Factory tested & inspected (Quality Assurance Mgr./Team)
- Cellular mfg. process / lean manufacturing principals
- Full bale light on HD models
- NEMA 4 control box & safety interlock switches
- External motor starter reset button
- Operational safety and training video/manual
- Warning signs - meets/exceeds all ANSI & OSHA specifications
- Factory wired for easy installation
Baler Optional Features
- Rear Feed-Front Eject
- Front slotted door
- Automatic bale-ejection system
- Rotary fused disconnect
- Single-phase power units
- Retractable dogs
- Automatic wire-guide system
- Oil heater
- Outdoor weather package with enclosure
- Never-stop conveyer feed system
- 380V and 575V international motors
- Wall brackets for bale-tie storage
- Private label program (company logo and color)
- Motor coupling system eliminates direct drive and premature motor or pump failure